JEE MAINS (2019) Was Conducted twice before admissions for the academic session (2019-20).
Students had the following benefits of the new pattern:
- This will give one more opportunity to the students to improve their scores in the examination if they fail to give their best in the first attempt without wasting their whole academic year.
- In the first attempt, the students will get a first-hand experience of taking an examination and to know their mistakes which they can improve while attempting for the second time.
- This will reduce the chances of dropping a year and droppers would not have to waste a full year.
- If anyone misses the examination due to reasons beyond control, then he/she won’t have to wait for one full year.
- The student’s best of the two NTA scores will be considered for preparation of Merit List/Ranking.